CoReUse™ Training & Deployment
CoReUse™ is an enterprise class design reuse infrastructure from NXP Semiconductors that provides a proven framework for companies to develop and use semiconductor intellectual property. Developed and used at NXP over the last 10 years, CoReUse represents not only the industry’s leading example of IP reuse at work, but is a living and practical methodology that can adapt to changing technologies, standards, and EDA flows.
IPextreme offers training and support to companies interested in adopting CoReUse as an internal design methodology. The CoReUse Quick Start training program consists of a 2 day training session at your site by IPextreme methodology trainers. The number of students is limited only by your facility.
- High level overview of the CoReUse standard
- History of the development and deployment of CoReUse at NXP
- Walk through of each of the sections of CoReUse
- Certification levels
- Introduction of each of the templates and checklists included as part of the training (provided as source code with a license to use as part of the Quick Start training)
- Structured Framemaker templates for IP specifications
- Verilog and VHDL headers
- Release Note template
- IP release checklist
- Quick Reference Cards
- IP Datasheet Template
Introduction and demonstration of the QCore tool.